Take 2: Read this book if you really want to stop drinking alcohol.
I have a few things to share, and the not drinking thing has been my biggest focus lately, which I think I have conquered. At least for this month. Last week I had a glass of wine. Never too many these days, but any is too many for me these days. I still wake up at 3am feeling like crap and wishing I hadn't just put poison in my body. My body hurts a bit more, and I feel a bit more anxious. It's just the way it is for me who is now even more sensitive to everything than ever.
I have read many books around the quitting of alcohol. Many. I will write you a list at some point. But this book was really good. Probably the best. And it really feels like it unbrainwashed me and my thoughts around alcohol.
The book is by Jason Vale called 'Kick The Drink.. Easily!'. I highly recommend it. It makes me feel grateful not to drink. I'm giving myself the rest of February to process the book, and in my mind I am telling myself that I just need to not drink in February. I'm hoping that that will take the pressure off feeling the overwhelming feeling of 'forever' and by the time February ends I will hopefully be so glad to have had the time away from imbibing poison that it will be so much easier to move forward feeling so grateful that I don't need to drink anymore.
If you want an easy way to get off alcohol I sincerely recommend this book. He does all the thinking for you and if you are so broken and exhausted by life that you just want it to be easy, I suggest reading this!
Lots of love to you,
Sheri xx
Comments
Post a Comment